This is a unique time for all of us. The concern around COVID-19 has impacted many of us in unexpected ways, and our hearts go out to our whole community. Seeing the willing changes and sacrifices our city is making brings us hope in this unfolding situation.
Just as healthcare workers are diligently finding ways to help any in need, we are making modifications to our daily processes, and we’re making sure we are diligently researching to be on the leading edge of food safety. Nothing is more important to us than the health and safety of our staff and guests – and as a restaurant group, we’re taking this situation very seriously.
Thankfully, we are in a business that is heavily monitored for cleanliness standards through the Health Department, but we wanted to share with you what we are doing beyond those standards in this sensitive time.
- Hand sanitizer is located at our window for both guests and staff. PLEASE feel free to utilize these before or after you visit us.
- We are not offering shared canisters of milk, oat milk or syrup on the counter, please include these requests as part of your order.
- We have installed new hand sanitizers by the back door for delivery drivers.
- Back door handles, entry pads, door handles, light switches, sink handles and equipment handles are being sanitized every two hours.
- Any staff showing signs of sickness are not permitted to be at work, and our new staff insurance program offers Teledoc services for phone consultation.
Staff are also not permitted to return to work without a doctor’s note.
We ask our guests that if you are not feeling well, or if you have a cough or cold symptoms, please refrain from sitting with other guests and practice courteous social distancing.
Thank you all for everything you’re doing to keep yourself healthy, and in being mindful of the wellness of others in our community.
-Jeff & Jamie
Please email us with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.